Friday 3 January 2014

January Commitment

Although the Independent Characters HPC doesn't begin until February, the rules permit for the painting of excess units prior to this - provided that one commitment is still completed during each month between Feb and June. So, I'm going to get one of my units out of the way this month.

I'll be painting a squad of Veterans with 3 plasma guns and a sergeant with a plasma pistol / power sword combo. As with all of my troops they use Forge World Elysian models. Their veteran status is denoted by their bandannas, shaved heads and dust/glare protection goggles. My veterans are typically mounted in a transport (be it a Chimera or Vendetta) and are tasked with seizing enemy-held facilities, fortifications etc., to that end they're armed with compact CQB-variant lascarbines.

Before painting. All models primed with Army Painter Uniform Grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment